© 2022 ProMechBC | All Rights Reserved.
Third Party Goods and Services:
Our Site may offer goods and services from third parties and dealership partners. We cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of goods and services made available by a third party or dealership partner on our site.
ProMechBC and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, ProMechBC does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by ProMechBC itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Site Policies, Modification and Severability:
We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
In the event of any delay by ProMechBC in the commencement, execution, or completion of the Services, not caused by the client or by a force majeure event, no claim for additional payment or any extension of time is made.
The following legal terms, conditions, and notices apply to all services, repairs, tune up, sales, and rentals including but not limited to electric scooters, bikes, electric bikes, mopped, regardless of the brand, model, make, purchase, and whether serviced and/or rented from ProMechBC Inc. By signing our Terms and Conditions and Liability Waiver & Release, the signer understands and agrees that there are essential risks and dangers associated with the use and operation of an EV such as electric bike, electric scooter, mopped and etc. The signer hereby agrees that ProMechBC Inc. is not liable or responsible if a problem or damage is caused by an accident, not following the instruction/manual, careless actions, wrong installation by the mechanics/technicians, wire stretch, failure of brakes or any mechanical or electrical failures which may lead to personal injury, malfunction, loss of use, interruption of business, fire related incidents, punitive or special damages arising from use property, disability, serious physical injury illness, or death. Our sole responsibility and liability related to a defective component, errors and omissions of service, wrong/faulty installation, is limited to the waiver of services charges paid by the Client to the Service Provider. Under no circumstances, will ProMechBC Inc. be liable for any further damages, fees, or penalties.
Limitation of Liability:
The signer agrees that he/she has had the necessary time to read and carefully review the Liability Waiver & Release and to ask any questions prior to signing this agreement. The signer also agrees to all of the terms and conditions and has willingly chosen to purchase and/or use our services such as repair, installation, battery refurbishing, tune up and diagnostic test by ProMechBC Inc. The signer hereby recognizes and agrees that the signer is solely responsible for their own and others health and safety and represents and warrants that under no circumstances, can the signer take legal action against, claim any damages, penalties, against ProMechBC Inc. and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates. In the incident of the death or disability of the signer, the terms of this Liability Waiver & Release, including the indemnification responsibilities, will be binding on the signer’s estate and their personal representatives, executors and/or administrators will be obligated to respect and abide by them. The undersigned signer hereby certifies that they have fully informed themselves of the contents of this Terms & Condition and Liability Waiver & Release and understands the outcome and consequences of signing, including that they are waiving any right they, or their estate, personal representatives, executors, administrators or guardians, may have to bring legal action against ProMechBC Inc for negligence, and that they have signed this Terms & Condition and Liability Waiver & Release of their own free will.
Except where prohibited by law, by signing the terms and conditions, you indemnify and hold ProMechBC and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees.
PROMECHBC INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF ANY PROMECHBC INC SERVICES, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, DIAGNOSTIC REPORTS, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH ANY PROMECHBC SERVICE CENTERS OR SERVICE PROVIDER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- Visit our website
at https://www.promechbc.com , or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
names phone numbers email addresses mailing addresses debit/credit card numbers billing addresses
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called
“crash dumps” ), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may process your information if you choose to use any of our offerings that allow for communication with another user.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time. For more information, see
“ WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS? “ below).
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display
personalized content and advertising tailored to your interests, location, and more.
- To evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may process your information when we believe it is necessary to identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience.
- To identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our Services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention
- For business transactions provided certain conditions are met
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim
- For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be victim of financial abuse
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court relating to the production of records
- If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced
- If the collection is solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations
Data Analytics Services Communication & Collaboration Tools Sales & Marketing Tools Ad Networks Affiliate Marketing Programs Payment Processors
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- When we use Google Maps Platform APIs. We may share your information with certain Google Maps Platform APIs (e.g.